Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Repeat. One More Time...

Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys and Miles Kane from the Rascals make The Last Shadow Puppets. They released the album pictured above, The Age of The Understatement, on late April, that somehow has gone unnoticed to me until yesterday ( I can be bluntly ignorant at times).
They perform galloping rock songs with a retro cinematic feel and a Summer breeze touch. On some songs it seems you´re driving on a racetrack, on others you´re cruising on a convertible along a Mediterranean road. Definitely not a monotonous band and certainly a promise for the future.
I´ve been hearing it non stop since yesterday and I should give it another listen soon. It´s never late enough.

I only hope I don´t accidentally hit the mute button...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours today,
but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
It is beautiful value sufficient for me. In my view,
if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.
Also visit my site ; how to play piano