Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dream of a lifetime

... there´s no routine in my life, or at least it changes every week. On some I´ll clung myself to the computer almost not leaving my house, thinking, creating and dreaming my fantasy world. On other weeks, I spend twelve hours a day cooking or baking cakes, from a place to another assembling and disassembling kitchens, with little sleep and some body pain. Finally, there´s weeks like this one when I escape South, to Alentejo and where join the Sun, the beach, the salty water and the smell of dry air and where all my surrounding are sweetly peaceful. Tonight, after having dinner with my family I go there.

I will always be a dreamer but each Monday I have to decide what profession I´ll be for the week...

excerpt fram an email I´ve sent today to one of my best friends

No comments: