Friday, March 21, 2008

Visions of Nature

I left the camera in my room, so instead of pictures, there´s words. The text may sound a little gay but what I saw was truly amazing.

Yesterday at around 18.30 happened the Spring Equinox. At exactly that time I was by myself, driving in a Southern part of Portugal. I was going home after a surf and had the best, biggest and most powerful psychedelic experience of my life ( and believe me, I´ve had a few) in 15 minutes of pure bliss.

It happened like this: There had been a few showers all afternoon and they continued as the sun started reaching for the horizon and created this dreamy and completely surreal light. At my right were green fields with yellow flowers, total clear blue skies and almost a full (it´s tonight) and rising moon. On the other side was the Sun, showers, the ocean and this orange /yellowish mist fading into gray and followed by the sky´s blue. A perfect and natural gradient. It´s really strange but I can´t remember what music I was listening during that period of time, it seems that all my attention was going towards the spectale that unfolded all around. Suddenly, in front of of me was not a partial but a complete rainbow, I was driving towards it and almost underneath its seven colors. I think I might have had a glimpse of nirvana. Everything I just wrote it´s not even close to what I saw.

Be very welcome Miss Spring! Tomorrow I drive North to another home...

Gauisus Ostara!

p.s. There were no drugs involved.

No comments: